Help Me Get This Book Back in Print.

Would you like to see "Aquatic Systems Engineering" back in print?

• Total voters

schaadrak

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Uppinnia
I came across this book last year when it was about $45.00 and put off buying it because it was close to Christmas and figured I'd just ask for it. At Christmas the book jumped up to about $150. I've seen it climb up to as high as $500. I'm not interested in buying it at that price, and I don't know of many people that are.

All of the reviews I've read about it are good for the most part. There are a few that say it's not technical enough in some areas and some that say it's too technical for what they were looking for. I expect some bad reviews anyways, I'd be more cautious if there weren't any.

Obviously there is a demand for it, or people wouldn't be asking such a ridiculous price for the thing. My goal is to show the publisher that there's enough of a demand for it that they might consider printing another edition.

Would you like to see this book back in print at a more reasonable price?

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
schaadrak;994884; said:
I came across this book last year when it was about $45.00 and put off buying it because it was close to Christmas and figured I'd just ask for it. At Christmas the book jumped up to about $150. I've seen it climb up to as high as $500. I'm not interested in buying it at that price, and I don't know of many people that are.

All of the reviews I've read about it are good for the most part. There are a few that say it's not technical enough in some areas and some that say it's too technical for what they were looking for. I expect some bad reviews anyways, I'd be more cautious if there weren't any.

Obviously there is a demand for it, or people wouldn't be asking such a ridiculous price for the thing. My goal is to show the publisher that there's enough of a demand for it that they might consider printing another edition.

Would you like to see this book back in print at a more reasonable price?
i wonder since its oop if we could xerox it or make a pdf of it ???

portabuddy

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2006
mississauga
i think that would still be somewhat illigal but i gave never been know to buy anything in the past, so if someone wants to send me the bood i would be happy to make it into a ebook and send the original back, trust me if i get cought there is a whole lot more that i have to worry about then copying a bood... hehehe, like 500-700 cd's :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store