help :P

piranhagrowing_guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
l.c
umm my fat goldfish is laying on the bottem and pooping white stufff :eek:
it started two days ago wuts wrong with his guts?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? think it can be from him being a pig over the bloodworms i give once a week?
and WILL he LIVE :cry:

piranhagrowing_guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
l.c
here's my lil fat fish HELP if you can i dunno whats wrong :cry:
pic's blurry but that wut he/shes been doing for the past two days the worse thing is the fish still eats when the others do but it don't look like its coming out so should i stop feeding fer a while?

k 108.JPG

piranhagrowing_guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
l.c
wow i hope it was a good read thx for nothing my lil fish is gone..........

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
well, at least it is still craping, that is a good sign. I only get goldies as feeders, and do not no much of them. I would say quantine hime if u can. He probaby pigged out on the wrong foods, and is having a hard time getting it though his system. Adjust the diet. Make it SMALL amounts evey 1 or 2 days (ask other MFKers, i'm no fish nutritionist), and definately vary it, slip some spernulina in the diet

TheBloodyIrish

Feeder Fish
Mar 3, 2007
Grande Prairie, Canada
Sorry to hear about your fish. This forum can be quite slow sometimes. I would had posted, but I have no idea what could be causing the illness.

Judging from how it died in 2 hours of the inital post -- I don't think there was much we could do for him. Sorry mate...

piranhagrowing_guy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
l.c
THX but the fish was my moms thats why i cared at all. i feedgold fish to my p's the xxl ones and like 12 lil ones to my O LOL i dont care for gold fish much well i do but my other fish are higher in the food chain :p it was weird i neted him to isolate him but when he when in the net BLOOd came from his gill I WAS LIKE WTH>>>?<<<<< then he died shorty after.... im sooooo lost on this????? thx again for replying tho :p

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Sorry for the loss. Here are some recs for any future inquiries:

1. Shoot several pics and post the best ones. Especially of the infected/affected portions of the fish.
2. Post the water parameters (pH, ammonia, nitrates, etc), water temp, etc.
3. List tankmates, diet regimen (especially list live feeds), maintenance regimen (water changes/gravel washes; including amounts and frequency).
4. List any recent changes such as new additions (fish/plants/driftwood, etc.)

Posting as much information surrounding the problem and system as possible will result in more accurate responses/recommendations.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store