benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Hey Greenies:)
Just wanted to ask for your help if you see anyone selling as Vendors, but aren't paying Vendor fees. I would think that these people bother you since you have to pay, but they aren't. So I urge all of you to use that Report Button so I can PM them. Reports will be anonymous.

Thanks,
Ben

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Bump...I've been getting a few PMs from people that I'm catching and in return they rat out others, but I really need help with you guys catching this too. I'm getting tired of all the *****ing and moaning from members and other Vendors saying that this site isn't doing a good job with the Vendor issue. I feel like I'm the only one dealing with this issue and mind you that I do have a full time job, trying to have a life, and I'm also here to enjoy the site. Kind of makes it hard for me to enjoy the site when I catch Mr. X and then he complains about Mr. X, Y, and Z. I know some of you notice it and don't want to report it, but just remember...YOU are paying. THEY aren't. I'm NOT getting paid for this job. So in essence, it's no skin off my back. I'm just helping you guys out by trying to keep it fair.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store