Help with efficient lighting...

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
MyGiants;4289268; said:
...to a tank with no plants but just fish. So he was not running a planted tank. He was cultivating a algae tank! LOL
keep talking out your ass, it's just supports the fact that you have NO IDEA what youre talking about

no plants? i guess you can tell Takashi Amano that his iwagumi tanks are not 'planted' :screwy:

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
jcardona1;4289284; said:
keep talking out your ass, it's just supports the fact that you have NO IDEA what youre talking about

no plants? :screwy:

I think jcardona1 still has his head in his ass!
Refer to his post #35 as picture in question then refer to post #89 his setup. Not until step #7 as he states months later did he add plants. So for the first few months no plants high light fertilizing and co2 = green water. end of story

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
MyGiants;4289307;4289307 said:
I think jcardona1 still has his head in his ass!
Refer to his post #35 as picture in question then refer to post #89 his setup. Not until step #7 as he states months later did he add plants. So for the first few months no plants high light fertilizing and co2 = green water. end of story
your stupidity is mind boggling. you need to learn how to comprehend the English language.

do you really think i was adding co2/ferts with no plants at all? i had a full carpet of HC and blyxa in the background from day one. look at the picture again with the pea soup green water. can you not see the full carpet of HC? i didnt say months later i added the plants. i said, months later i added MORE plants. MORE, as in MORE plants, as in the jungle look of the 'after' picture i posted. MORE PLANTS, not THE PLANTS.

put your brain to work. look at the picture i posted above. can you see the UV light hanging in there? this was 4 days after the pic with the green water.

do us a favor, stop posting and playing internet detective and get some Hooked on Phonics or Rosetta Stone so you can learn how to understand the English language as it is written.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
MyGiants;4289390;4289390 said:
Well that's the after picture you should of posted and stated after using a UV light is what cleared the water. Not from just removing 2 bulbs as you made us think.
isn't this the exact same discussion we had yesterday? good lord! i wish we had a minimum intelligence test to join mfk :shakehead

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
jcardona1;4289401; said:
isn't this the exact same discussion we had yesterday? good lord! i wish we had a minimum intelligence test to join mfk :shakehead
How old are you? I seen your picture you don't look young but you sure communicate like a kid. I been around forums a lot and its always the young kid that cannot have a discussion without smileys and insults. sad

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
MyGiants;4289433;4289433 said:
How old are you? I seen your picture you don't look young but you sure communicate like a kid. I been around forums a lot and its always the young kid that cannot have a discussion without smileys and insults. sad
dont worry, i'm not a kid. nothing wrong with smileys, thats what theyre here for. things would have gone a lot differently if you would have used a little common sense and read things more carefully from the beginning. ive also been around forums for a long time and have never dealt with somebody who had such a hard time understanding basic information - like taking what i post and distorting into something completely different. seriously.

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
jcardona1;4289448; said:
dont worry, i'm not a kid. nothing wrong with smileys, thats what theyre here for. things would have gone a lot differently if you would have used a little common sense and read things more carefully from the beginning. ive also been around forums for a long time and have never dealt with somebody who had such a hard time understanding basic information - like taking what i post and distorting into something completely different. seriously.
Well you did a lot of that yourself. Twisting ranting what I said into something completely different. If you read carefully what i said you wouldn't get yourself so worked up. I can have a discussion and in the end we can agree to disagree. Its not about common sense. I have common sense. I read what you say. Now if I mis-understand it or didn't fill in the blanks I'm not a mind reader. So we can end this again like we did yesterday and agree to disagree. :)

Myarbro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Memphis TN
MyGiants;4289497; said:
So we can end this again like we did yesterday and agree to disagree. :)
:clap:woot::clap

Myarbro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Memphis TN
The new lights arrive today!!! EXCITED! :nilly::nilly::nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store