Help with getting a car Phoenix and I can temporarily live in

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Perfect timing on the update, I was thinking of you yesterday.

Reactions: Jexnell

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well that’s good news. Of course sleeping in a motel you worry about the car while sleeping in the car you worry about yourself.

So is this a bird accessible environment?

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Well that’s good news. Of course sleeping in a motel you worry about the car while sleeping in the car you worry about yourself.

So is this a bird accessible environment?
About the vehicle security, the place is almost overly lite up at night with many cameras so not worried about that actually.
This particular motel is for people with pets. Many have cats and/or dogs. I am the only one with a bird atm. His main cage is setup and his travel cage is setup in front of a window so he can see out at all the new things.

Reactions: deeda

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Well that sounds a lot better than being homeless Jex. It’s good to hear that this is working out for you. It really sounded like kind of a crazy plan in the beginning but you know what they say.

There is the right way, the wrong way, and the Army way. And then there’s the government bureaucracy way.

Nobody ever said, “Mr President! oh my God everything else has failed! Call out the bureaucrats!”

“General, only the veterans administration can stop this!“

I’m sorry, Jex. I think this is probably not a laughing matter for you. But I’m really glad you got to keep your bird.

• Love

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
So sorry to hear that!

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Great News!

Back into a hotel. This one is different, ran by the city of Portland and is already funded till Dec 2022. They have health/mental case workers, financial/housing case managers, will pay off back utilities to help get you into a place you can afford. 20211008_181121.jpg20211008_181130.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store