Heres My 125 stock OVERstock list

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
what about something like bala sharks, they get large. and are mid/top swimmers, what about a school of clown loaches, or red tail botias, whats a Festae?

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
Nice looking fish,looks to be too aggressive for my liking.I think im gunna make this my stock list, i wont know for SURE untill i get to st.louis and start buying livestock. but thats only 12fish

2 zonatus
2 severums
1jd
1texas
1gt
1pike
1leporinus
1pictus cat
1 clown knife
1 livingstoni

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
After looking at alot of the tanks on here, im far from OS. Help me out

ambition420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2008
owatonna,minnesota
I am in the same predicament as you. I am interested to know what you end up with.

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
i wont know what im getting till feb 18

AndrewMack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2007
Fleming Island FL
is my stocking list considered over stocked? i was gunna have the tank drilled and do a 30g sump or wet/dry but my local glass company will not guarantee they wont break the tank drilling it

CTU2fan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Port Orange, FL
You're probably overstocked but not ridiculously overstocked. You'll just need to really keep on top of water changes. The things that stand out to me on your list are 1, your sevs might get beat up, 2, that lep is going to be nippy as hell so the other fish's fins might look like crap or worse, and 3, the clown knife is going to outgrow your tank. Oh and the pictus cat might be a goner. You'll want to keep a spare tank around to separate things, or if you're getting the fish as juvies just be prepared to thin them out as they grow, if somebody's getting beaten up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store