Herotilapia Multispinosa - Juwel Rio 180

JanCichlid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2018
After 2 years without a tank, I recently started with a new one.
A Juwel RIO 180 (180 liter/47,5gallon), set up with some plants, leaves, stones, wood and sand.
Couple Herotilapia Multispinosa (Rainbow Cichlid) and 12x Hyphessobrycon Erythrostigma (Bleeding Heart Tetra).
I replaced the internal filterpump, which only had 158gallon volume, to a 264gallon pump.
Currently im using T5 lightning but the LED lightning is ordered and will arrive next week.
Im also monitoring my tank with a Seneye Home Kit.

I would like to add some more fish, but I have no idea which fish yet. So any suggestions are welcome.
Im also trying to figure out which camera settings for my dslr are the best to take pictures.

slava2929

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
Ontario
I have a breeding pair of rainbows in a 40 breeder and I'm really reluctant to keep much of anything besides Cory's with them. My male is the most aggressive fish I have ever owned and since they breed often, it's not a good idea to keep much in the tank. If you do put something community based in your tank, just make sure it's fast. I have rosy tetras and I wouldn't put them with my fish because they'd be dead in no time. danios and Denison's barbs work great with my convict and I'm sure they would work with your setup.

Hawkfish3.0

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marlton, NJ
Tank looks great!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store