Hey Everyone

CatBrat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Hi everyone,
Great site you've got here.
My name is Jake, I am a high school student and live in New Zealand. I have been keeping fish for just under 3 years now and my favorite type of fish are catfish. I'm currently keeping 15 species (I think :oops:) of catfish. I'm still learning about taking fish photo's, but I feel that my skills are improving. I'll post some pic's on here soon.

Cheers, CatBrat.

Kushka4paws

Feeder Fish
Jul 27, 2004
Northern Indiana
Welcome Jake, you will find that everyone here is very helpfull & you will get good advice!

G

welcome, young man :). Our resident catfish guy, Benny, is also an exceptional catfish photographer. He'll be lots of help.

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
paradise said:
Our resident catfish guy, Benny, is also an exceptional catfish photographer. He'll be lots of help.
Now I see where the catfish comments are comming from! Ha Ha!

Jake,

Welcome to APF and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and share loads of photos with us. Catfish or no catfish, they are all welcome!

Cheers,

ccplim

Jan 8, 2005
Singapore
www.avianwatchasia.org
benny said:
paradise said:
Our resident catfish guy, Benny, is also an exceptional catfish photographer. He'll be lots of help.
Now I see where the catfish comments are comming from! Ha Ha!

Jake,

Welcome to APF and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and share loads of photos with us. Catfish or no catfish, they are all welcome!

Cheers,
Hahaha..... seems like you have caught the mastermind :cheesy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store