Hey Ya'll Texans...MFK meet?

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
pshtex;5161067; said:
i would say every one come to college station cause it is in the middle and all but there is nothing here. i can make it to just about anywhere so maybe i don't know we could do a poll between austin/san ann, dallas, and houston to see where the biggest turn out would be. or i would say state in your posts how far u are willing to drive???

Im up for college station!!! Haven't been there in years, is the Dixie Chicken still open?

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
JteSchertz;5161660; said:
Im up for college station!!! Haven't been there in years, is the Dixie Chicken still open?

Sounds like we need to hit up the Dixie Chicken!! Oh wait, but does that mean fried chicken??? hahah! GIMME SOME CHICKEN!!

Oh who cares it's Friday!!!!

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
cool to see all the texas guys and gal.... :)
but our great state is too freakin big guys! its hard to get us all together. i would totally do a meet here in sa but i cant travel. i know a store that would let us do it there a lfs...

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
i think if this is really going to happen then every one that wants to do it should put down their email address, location, and how far u are willing to drive. and then i guess from there i will organize an email list and we can start the discussion of where, when, what. i WILL, emphasis on will, need help doing this but i guess this is a start. fishmamma said that she will help but anyone else is welcome, just if u want to help be willing to drive just in case the meet is far from u. put down ur emails and after a couple of days i will get a mailing list started. we will then see what happens from there. i get that not every one will be happy about where this is going to happen but that is just part of this getting done there has to be a location.

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
scalesandfins;5162554; said:
cool to see all the texas guys and gal.... :)
but our great state is too freakin big guys! its hard to get us all together. i would totally do a meet here in sa but i cant travel. i know a store that would let us do it there a lfs...
You have a good point... but.. back burner for now..

Spill it!! What LFS!!

San Antonio would be a great spot but uhhh whateva you guys think...

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
It should be in the houston area, lots of lfs with monsters, you can catch texas cichlids, or go to the beach

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store