heya peeps!

M

meriadoc

Hello,

I'm just passin through to introduce myself. My real name is Lisa, an Australian that has been transplanted into Maine, although I'm moving (with my husband) to Dallas, Texas well.. next week!

I'm not new to photography, having been doing it, selling, and published, exhibited etc since 1996 or thereabouts. I'm heavily into macro photography, especially getting right into the guts of flowers, although currently I'm waiting patiently to get my new camera set up - in a few months maybe.

I use both film and digital, I soon hope to set up another darkroom, only for black and white though, and stick with a full digital environment for my color work.

I'll eventually post some non-fish stuff here - and until I get my new equipment, I'll just be lurking in the fish photography forum to pick up some new ideas etc :), mainly because with photography, you never stop learning ;).

Well, I'm gonna stop rambling now :) From what i've seen, it's a great looking forum :).

-- Lisa

G

hey Lisa

Welcome to the forum. Great to have a pro here. Feel free to actively comment on anything, special technical stuff. We all are willing to learn.
I am intrigued, and really would like to see some pics. I know you have taken some, if you are a photographer, then it's impossible for you not to. Come on, don t be shy, we dont bite (well maybe DanL, but he's busy MODing [smilie=laugh.gif])

Edward (the guy who started this)

benny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2004
Singapore
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to APF! Hope you have fun here and hang around.

Show us some pictures too!

Cheers,

M

meriadoc

Thanks all for your warm welcomes - I've posted one of my pics in the non-aquatic gallery area - mainly because i don't have any aquatic pics really to share just yet...

anyway, i've posted one - once i move i'll probably drag out all my old slides and see what else I can post.

-- Lisa [smilie=biggrin.gif]

M

meriadoc

Yes. Currently, only one - well, technically two, but one is full of paper that is being used as a dig box for our ferret.

A measly 10 gallon with a few cherry barbs and a couple of female bettas.

But once we get down to Dallas, we'll be getting back our 20, 54 corner, and our 2 tens that a friend of ours is so kindly looking after for us.

I'll be hijacking the 20 and maybe even the 54 (probably end up with all of them) and keep some killies, rainbows, and catfish.

Currently we've also got a rather ornery female texas cichlid and a firemouth down in houston that our friend is looking after for us.

Before I moved to the US, I had a 40 gallon, 30 gallon, 20 gallon and various 10s with shell dwellers, bettas, catfish, rainbows, apistogrammas, angels and a variety of other fish spread out over the tanks.

-- Lisa

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store