Hi everyone from essex in the uk

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you. We'd love to see some pics of your tanks!

As to showing your tanks; when you filled out your profile, there were 4 blocks for you to provide info on what you're keeping and what you're keeping it in. This is what you choose to show or not show in your profile. I changed the setting for you so that it will be visible, but you still need to go fill in those blocks.

Thanks for joining! It's good to have you :)

Shishandfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2019
Essex, England
Ok thank you I have done that now all is subject to change as iv been buildng my cabinet ect and just upgrading my tank for piranhas, I had some before in my corner tank I would like another small pack. Do I just post pictures in a post on here?
Sorry I will get the hang of all this lol, and thank you for kind words.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ok thank you I have done that now all is subject to change as iv been buildng my cabinet ect and just upgrading my tank for piranhas, I had some before in my corner tank I would like another small pack. Do I just post pictures in a post on here?
Sorry I will get the hang of all this lol, and thank you for kind words.
You're fine! No need to apologise :)

As a brand new member, you're on a probationary status until you have five "messages" in the open forum. Off-topic areas don't accrue toward your post count.

Once you've got five, you'll see an option as you're posting to "attach files". When you click this option, it will prompt you to select the image you wish to upload.

MFK does not support direct uploads of videos. We do allow embedding of videos hosted elsewhere. Most MFKers use YouTube.

Reactions: Shishandfish

Shishandfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2019
Essex, England
Ok cool, so when iv done 5 posts I can share my tank pictures, im not very technology minded so may be a wile before I even think about videos lol. Iv just been reading posts and information at the moment and very much enjoying this resource.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ok cool, so when iv done 5 posts I can share my tank pictures, im not very technology minded so may be a wile before I even think about videos lol. Iv just been reading posts and information at the moment and very much enjoying this resource.
Yessir, normally that's correct- five posts allows one to have full privileges.

As a favor to you however, I went ahead and manually verified your account. You can now use all the features of the forum, to include posting pictures. You also have the ability to select an avatar- a little image that shows up by your name in each post instead of the S you have now. Please be aware however that due to recent problems in the community, avatars are limited to pictures of yourself or something related to the hobby.

Thank you!

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Welcome to the forum and nice looking cabinets and tanks!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store