HI

snapshooter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2004
Maryland
Hi,
My name is Francine. The last time I introduced myself was last year and never got a chance to participate. Moving is such a bear especially when you have to tear down a 30 tank fishroom. Needless to say, it has been a long road rebuilding the new fishroom.

While all this was going on I lost interest in using my camera. My plan is to reimerse myself in the craft and I hope APF can assist me with my goal. Thanks for being here!

I contributed in order to have my work hosted on the site. Great addition! The off-site hosting thing is annoying to me. Although I understand the reason for it.

I am looking forward to sharing and learning.

Francine

paradise

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2005
Cali
Hey Francine. I am glad to have you back also. Oh, and it's finally working :) I guess I wont call you now :)

snapshooter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2004
Maryland
Jay Luto said:
Francine,

Welcome back. Did you attend AGA ?. I didn't see you there.

BTW. I see that you upgraded to D1X, excellent.

Are you coming to NEC this year ?
Hi Jay,
I missed the AGA because I did the Catfish Convention. I ordered fish from Peru for the auction and also kept them in my fishroom. Needless to say, after everything was said and done, I was through with fish and fishy things for a while.

Yeah the D1X is nice alright, but I have an interest in the new Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro. Saw some pretty fantastic results at high magnification.

I am planning to attend the NEC. It'll be my first. You going?

JerseyJay

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2005
North Jersey
www.greenstouch.com
MsCichlid said:
I am planning to attend the NEC. It'll be my first. You going?
Yes. It will be my first as well but NEC is just another NJAS with a lot of similar face so I guess I won't feel like a new guy.

I plan to attend. Local newspaper asked me to cover the convention so I will combine work with fun. Can't beat that. Make sure you bring your D1X. I want to play :badgrin:

snapshooter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2004
Maryland
BTW, I meant to tell you congratulations on being published and getting a freelance gig. You do deserve it, my friend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store