Hi!

Trav899

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hey everyone, my name is Travis Richardson, and I'm a software developer in Ohio.

I have been in the saltwater aquarium hobby for a while now and I keep a 55 gallon reef tank. However, I recently acquired a 200 gallon used display tank from a LFS and I'm considering taking the hobby to the next level soon by turning it into a predator tank. It might be an uphill battle since the closest thing I have to a "Monster Fish" is my almost 6" long Golden Head Sleeper Goby.

104432764_744919249380165_4659828673316403137_n.jpg

It will be a while before I can set up the new tank, so for now I'd just like to take this time to sit back, learn and hopefully engage in some productive conversations with everyone here!
Thanks.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey everyone, my name is Travis Richardson, and I'm a software developer in Ohio.

I have been in the saltwater aquarium hobby for a while now and I keep a 55 gallon reef tank. However, I recently acquired a 200 gallon used display tank from a LFS and I'm considering taking the hobby to the next level soon by turning it into a predator tank. It might be an uphill battle since the closest thing I have to a "Monster Fish" is my almost 6" long Golden Head Sleeper Goby.

View attachment 1422980

It will be a while before I can set up the new tank, so for now I'd just like to take this time to sit back, learn and hopefully engage in some productive conversations with everyone here!
Thanks.
Welcome aboard

Will it be a Saltwater predator or Freshwater?

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Trav899

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2020
Small Grouper specie
Trigger specie Clown Trigger looks nice.
Volitan Lionfish
Thanks for the suggestions. I considered the Blue Line Grouper but I am not sure if it would thrive in a 3'x4' tank. Lionfish definitely seem like a viable option though.

Reactions: tlindsey

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Welcome to MFK! Another Ohioan.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store