Hiding behind rock.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
same thing happened to me, i noticed tht they start to scratch themselves on the gravel so i did a small water change, and add anti-white spot which is blue. guess i add too much then turned the whole tank blue haha my promising male was shocked by the sudden chnge of environment and he just go really stressed. stress bars coming out at first but then the next day he just turned very dark and just sits at the bottom corner of the tank. it was so frustrating to se him very active a few days ago then becoming like that haha soo yea, i did partial 30% water changes every 2 days, until the blue colour slowly becomes dilute. he was eating but i didnt feed him cuz his colours really fade up and i didnt want any internal parasites to attack him. after about 1 week of water changes he recovered. got his kok back. im happy haha

Brandonclark88

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2017
Is he eating yet? If he hasn't ate for several days then I would assume parasites as well as the ick. But if he's eating then I wouldn't worry about that yet. Just do as other have instructed and keep temp up for several days and keep up on water changes and a good salt regiment

Sandra Heitchue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
Is he eating yet? If he hasn't ate for several days then I would assume parasites as well as the ick. But if he's eating then I wouldn't worry about that yet. Just do as other have instructed and keep temp up for several days and keep up on water changes and a good salt regiment
Hes starting to eat a tiny bit. He ate one pellet today. What do I do for parasites?

Sandra Heitchue

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hes only ever eaten pellets, what would cause parasites?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store