High quality King kamfa vender

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
hey men.. jus follow where ur hearts desires when choosing on the fish. Its u who will be taking care of it anyway. Its ur own grooming that will make the fish to be whatever u wanna be. Good luck on it.

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
hey men.. jus follow where ur hearts desires when choosing on the fish. Its u who will be taking care of it anyway. Its ur own grooming that will make the fish to be whatever u wanna be. Good luck on it.

#.$

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2017
Texas
hey men.. jus follow where ur hearts desires when choosing on the fish. Its u who will be taking care of it anyway. Its ur own grooming that will make the fish to be whatever u wanna be. Good luck on it.[/QUOTE

Thank you. I am happy with the fish and think it is good looking . It has the traits I wanted, he should be here tomorrow, in excited to see him

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
white eyes kamfa are usually sterile, red eyed are fertile. this is from breeders. the only thing that they dont want to sell is the fertile female. because when fhs breed most of the fries genes come from the mother's genes.
your kamfa looks stunning. how big is he?

Reactions: #.$

#.$

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2017
Texas
white eyes kamfa are usually sterile, red eyed are fertile. this is from breeders. the only thing that they dont want to sell is the fertile female. because when fhs breed most of the fries genes come from the mother's genes.
your kamfa looks stunning. how big is he?
He's about 3.5 maybe 4 inches, I got him in yesterday. He's eating good and stable, I will post some pictures of him when I get home.

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store