Higher End Plecos - NJ - PU Only

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Idk how it happened, but my pleco tank has morphed into an Amazon biotope catering to my wild heckle discus. That said, I’m trying to lighten the bio load to make way for my “open water” swimmers.

All plecos have gone through a QT process and are eating a variety of sinking pellets and frozen seafood. I don’t have time to run to the airport, so shipping isn’t an option right now.

8-9” L25 Scarlet Pleco. Not quite a 7 pointer, but red AF everywhere else besides the front pectoral fins. Very impressive show fish that plays well with others. $240

6-7” L600. Absolute stunner of a pleco. Nice big red tail and with an impressive dorsal to match. $200

4-5” LDA07. Awesome light base with an super ornate pattern. Where this guy lacks the quantity of red compared to the L600, he makes up for it in personality. Super active and rare nowadays. $175

Again, pickup only. The only trades I’d entertain are rare wild Corydoras cats or higher end blue heckle discus. Pics are old, but if you’re interested I can shake them out of their caves.

00kevin

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2011
NJ
interested in the black aro. if your buddy is in NJ, there's a decent chance I know him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store