Hikari in the UK

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Can someone tell me why Hikari don't sell the big 2.2 lb bags in the UK do they think that we don't have big enough fish to need the large bags

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
no one

do hikari ever read this forum

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
i buy the 1kg/2.2lb bags from the US much cheaper

and just got the 1kg/2.2lb bag of algae wafers from a UK seller on ebay for £20

but no one in the UK sells sinking carnivore or massivore 1kg/2.2lb bags in the UK

it looks like hikari dont even look at this forum so this post is pointless

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
The availability of any size of Hikari product is decided by local market conditions. For this reason, consumers looking for specific sizes or items should communicate their request to their retailer who can request the product via their distribution choice. The distributors will in turn work to make products available.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
HikariSalesUSA;4280544; said:
The availability of any size of Hikari product is decided by local market conditions. For this reason, consumers looking for specific sizes or items should communicate their request to their retailer who can request the product via their distribution choice. The distributors will in turn work to make products available.
have you got any contact information for Hikari UK

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
you can only buy the small bags on ebay for £23 which is very expencive

i want the 1 kg bags

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
this is crazy we can buy and get it shipped from ebay buy hikari wont send the large 2.2lb bags to the UK trust me there is a demand for it

your 2.2lb work out at £32 on ebay but we are lucky if we can buy the 348 gram bags for £20

hikari are ripping us off why not sell the 2.2lb bags in the UK because you will lose a massive amount of money

your 2.2lb bags also state on the bags NOT FOR RESALE TRADE USE ONLY but they are freely sold in the US

i will tell you what get your importer to buy in 30 bags on there next shipment and list them on ebay UK and watch how fast they sell what have you got to lose they have a 2 year sell by date
if you think you cant sell 30 bags in 2 years you are crazy i would probably buy that on my own in 2 years

you tell us how great a product is then wont sell it to us in the amounts we need

you put pictures of large rays on the packs whats the point if no one can afford to feed it

im paying the same amount for shipping as the price of a extra bag

and the best that you can say is contact your UK seller why dont you offer it to the UK sellers or even put it on there buying lists as they seam to think its not avalible

i have been feeding massivore for over 6 years to my rays and tell everyone to feed it and its much better than sea foods but you wont help us get it for a fair price once i tell people to feed it they ALL say its to expencive

come on hikari sort it out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store