Hikari massivore

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Very similar formula in a floating stick that will stay in one piece and has a very elastic texture

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
Very similar formula in a floating stick that will stay in one piece and has a very elastic texture
Wait I tought the massivore and carivore both are sinking pellets ( not inquireing about the carni sticks).... Does the carnivore sinking pellets have something thats makes it better than the sinking massivore pellets resulting in the slight cost differance?
Thanks
Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Wait I tought the massivore and carivore both are sinking pellets ( not inquireing about the carni sticks).... Does the carnivore sinking pellets have something thats makes it better than the sinking massivore pellets resulting in the slight cost differance?
Thanks
The Sinking Carnivore Pellet is meant for smaller carnivores and as such is targeted to provide a more balance offering of the necessary nutrients required during the earlier stages of the fish's life.

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
The Sinking Carnivore Pellet is meant for smaller carnivores and as such is targeted to provide a more balance offering of the necessary nutrients required during the earlier stages of the fish's life.
Thanks, any link possible to this nutrient info comparison

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
ivery fed massivore with excellent sucess to everything from big gars to cichlids, bass, even my betta eats massivore

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Thanks, any link possible to this nutrient info comparison

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to post formulation comparisions online. If you would like more information about the ingredients in each product, please email fish@hikariusa.com

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Also agreed I went through a large bag of massivore then went to nls and with the massivore No change in fish at all. With nls the color really had blown me away. I will never buy anything else or question it.

nls is better imo

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Carnivore and massivore is the same stuff just different pellet size look at hikari website and also look on here a Rep from hikari helped out with that info.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store