Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2008
charlotte,nc
Its fish related!! :banhim:

9-inch Pacu for Sale (yes I measured... your mind is in the gutter) - $40

Date: 2010-02-19, 8:52PM EST
Reply to: @craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

So, I have this 9 inch Pacu. He's a cousin of the Pirana. And Just like his cousin - he eats everything. Probably even Anchovies.... but I've never tried, because I won't waste money to put stuff on a pizza I wont eat. However, he has eaten the rocks at the bottom of the tank... and all of his fish mates. He's totally healthy since he eats everything from feeder fish to celery. Never tried Chicken Wings. Anyways, he needs a good home - preferably more than a 40 gallon tank. I would almost suggest a swimming pool - but that darn chlorine might take him down pretty quickly. If you are bored on Friday nights like I am - It's pretty fun to go to the pet store - buy 50 small feeder fish, dump them in there, and start the clock. How long will it take.... normally around 20 minutes. I think I should classify this thing as a pig - not a fish... but you can't sell livestock, and I'm sure underwater livestock doesn't even count, because thats like a manatee. I think thats what he really is. A manatee in my tank. He'll eat so many celery sticks and feeder fish, that one day the Discovery Channel will come to your house and make a tv documentary of removing a 500-lb fish from your tank. No, he's not 500 lbs. More like 3. But either way, I hear feeder fish are kind of fatning. I'm not going to try either. I wonder if Gortons Fish sticks would be interested in him. I mean, speaking of documentaties, that drunk dude from Whale Wars might walk into your house with his life vest on shouting, "AAAARRRGGGHH", "There's a fine Lad, lets save her." Then you can tell Captain Boones Farm that its a fresh water fish and not a sperm wale - but close. Granted - it is a fish. living by itself. He isn't getting any. Frustration sounds like a good word. I would eat everything around me also. Anyways, I have a fish for sale. It looks just like the one in the picture. I tried to take a picture of him, but he ate the camera. 704-516-****

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
hahahahahahahahaha

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
Atleast he said somethin about a pool tho...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store