Hola

Lonnie

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2015
Boston
Hello! I'm Lonnie.

I'm pretty young but I've been keeping fish tanks for 12 years. I currently have only one tank due to the small size of my apartment - it's a 20 gallon with 10 gorgeous black skirt tetras and 4 emerald corydora.

I've kept ropefish, various loaches, plecos, south american cichlids, goldfish, bettas, and turtles in the past, but I had to move 1,500 miles recently re-homed my stock since I can no longer provide space for around 1,000 gallons of water.

I enjoy drawing and cooking delicious tasty foods and doting on all of my pets.
Other than my fish I also have a ragdoll and a maine coon cat and a boyfriend who gets scared that the puny tetras will nibble his fingers off if he puts his hand in the tank. :grinno:

I hope someday we have enough money that we can buy a house so that I can have an aquaroom - or at least several large tanks. I would love to take care of an adorable oscar someday!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
welcome Lonnie to MFK.. i am sure one day soon you will be raising your oscar.. and maybe more... just keep the goal in mind and dream and it will eventually come true.. nice to meet you ... enjoy MFK

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store