clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Finally put Koi in pond

Started like this

Sat for over 4 months as life got in the way. Found a person who was moving and selling his nice collection.

They got adjusted pretty fast

Viewing window is cool they are very active in the morning, nice way to wake up!

Night view, lights are a bit weak will replace eventually

Supervisor approves, should I be worried?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Finally put Koi in pond

Started like this

Sat for over 4 months as life got in the way. Found a person who was moving and selling his nice collection.

They got adjusted pretty fast

Viewing window is cool they are very active in the morning, nice way to wake up!

Night view, lights are a bit weak will replace eventually

Supervisor approves, should I be worried?
Holy cow I love it!! :D

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
All looks amazing glad to see your family are back on there feet you deserve it after what happened , nice find on the koi collection stein not sure the supervisor could fish those beasts out , talking of beasts how's the dogs I bet there huge now ?

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Thanks for the kind words, time heals everything, looking back it's surreal and still painful for my wife to talk about she doesn't talk about it...

Mastiffs are doing good, getting big, about 20 months old both over 200 lbs. They are filling out well and still big puppies.

All looks amazing glad to see your family are back on there feet you deserve it after what happened , nice find on the koi collection stein not sure the supervisor could fish those beasts out , talking of beasts how's the dogs I bet there huge now ?

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
Thanks for the kind words, time heals everything, looking back it's surreal and still painful for my wife to talk about she doesn't talk about it...

Mastiffs are doing good, getting big, about 20 months old both over 200 lbs. They are filling out well and still big puppies.

I'm so sorry for your loss
nice mastiffs! :)

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Had a setback and lost a lot of fish due to a bacteria infection which was a bummer because they were quarantined for almost 2 months.

I did regroup and decided to go reef though ... It's been pretty smooth for the most part , hard to tell but I have over 25 fish, some get very big

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store