www.youtube.com
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
West Virginia
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
6 Parachromis managuensis - located in Martinsburg, WV which is about an hour's drive to Ashburn, VA and 40-45 minutes to Frederick, MD. I am willing to meet up if that helps out as well. Not willing to ship at this time.

I have 6 juvenile/sub-adult Honduran jaguar cichlids for sale. In this group is a proven m/f pair that has spawned once already and looks to be plotting again soon. I can't be certain on the rest of the group's sex but it looks to be either a 3/3 m/f split or 4 males and 2 females. I'd prefer to sell as a group but I will entertain offers on splitting the one pair from the smaller 4.

The group ranges in size from approximately 6" to 3" and has been very good about not fighting much to this point. Last month, there were 2 separate pairs that spawned on either end of a 6 foot tank without incident, which was a pleasant surprise. Very eager feeders and not shy about being out in the tank with people walking by.

1693253148562.png

1693253175491.png

• Love
Reactions: Jexnell

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Bump! Open to splitting the group into pairs if desired. There are at least 2 m/f pairs out of the 6, possibly 3 but the 2 smallest fish aren’t obviously sexable yet. The larger pair has already spawned.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Bump! Just looking to get these guys to a new home where they'll be taken care of, before I start to have issues with multiple breeding pairs in a tank. PM me if you're interested and in the DC/MD/VA general area. I'm willing to drive a bit to meet up as well.

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Bump! I now have 2 breeding pairs, one with fry in the tank and another looking close to it. Hoping to find a new home for these beautiful fish before they get too territorial on their tank mates.

If you’re interested and local to the DMV area, please PM me and we can work on the price. I’m not looking to make a ton of money on them, just want to find a good spot for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store