Honduran red points

Showtimekev

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
These are so nice especially the male in the middle?
I know! He’s the one who inspired me to line breed to get my red points as blue as possible. He has some of the most beautiful lines I’ve seen. I think he has 2 lines he’s working with. He got his male from rusty wessel and his female from Ken Davis, and he said he paid ken an extra $20 to get the bluest fish for him opposed to just waving a net around in the tank to catch any old fish.

• Wow
Reactions: HybridFinatic

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
The male was from Rusty wessel and the female was from Jeff rapps TUIC. The only difference is he didn’t mix his lines.
Wait so are they just pure rusty or pure tuic?

Showtimekev

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
Wait so are they just pure rusty or pure tuic?
He has 2 lines. He has a pure line from Rusty, and a pure TUIC Jeff rapps line, back when Jeff rapps owned TUIC. He didn’t cross his 2 lines, he just kept them together and bred the bluest ones together within the groups. He never went outside of that.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
He has 2 lines. He has a pure line from Rusty, and a pure TUIC Jeff rapps line, back when Jeff rapps owned TUIC. He didn’t cross his 2 lines, he just kept them together and bred the bluest ones together within the groups. He never went outside of that.
Ahhh gotcha, very interesting that they lost the blue. Does he sell fry from either line? Also, does he have pictures of what the greys mature into?

Showtimekev

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
Ahhh gotcha, very interesting that they lost the blue. Does he sell fry from either line? Also, does he have pictures of what the greys mature into?
Yeah I feel like Ken Davis’ red points are all over the place as far as color & purity. I got lucky with the ones I got from him because I ordered from him again, and they were more convict-like.

and I’m not sure if he ships, I’m going to test him and ask, these video screenshots are from 2021.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah I feel like Ken Davis’ red points are all over the place as far as color & purity. I got lucky with the ones I got from him because I ordered from him again, and they were more convict-like.

and I’m not sure if he ships, I’m going to test him and ask, these video screenshots are from 2021.
All the more reason to ask, all the ones he still has are probably mature by now. I'd be interested in Jeff Rapps' line.

Showtimekev

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2021
All the more reason to ask, all the ones he still has are probably mature by now. I'd be interested in Jeff Rapps' line.
He said he doesn’t have anymore but he will hit up Ken Davis soon. I told him he might wanna hit up rusty wessel personally instead lol. Not sure if he knows Ken’s red points are kinda iffy right now.

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
He said he doesn’t have anymore but he will hit up Ken Davis soon. I told him he might wanna hit up rusty wessel personally instead lol. Not sure if he knows Ken’s red points are kinda iffy right now.
Does even Kens example for Rio Danli HRP on aquabid look right to you guys?

9EBAB290-F533-4E1A-87E3-C64F6EEC3608.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store