honestly, would you try this? Creepy food

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Yea, any food/drink heavy in carbs is bad, because it makes the insulin work harder to keep it down... it just easier to balance myself when it's in carb form.
makes sense, I can see that. bigger timeframe to head off the problem. understood.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I'd try anything twice, but this is just flavorless, chemical food coloring, so, no! Plus, I'm not a fan of A1, so definitively no!

However, I am a fan of the Whopper ;)

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I'd try anything twice, but this is just flavorless, chemical food coloring, so, no! Plus, I'm not a fan of A1, so definitively no!

However, I am a fan of the Whopper ;)
chemicals are what taste the best, who eats healthy anymore? gtfo.

burger king, if I had to rate it, would be like my 3rd pick for fast food burgers. wendys being number 1, arbys being second even though that isn't a burger joint.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
chemicals are what taste the best, who eats healthy anymore? gtfo.

burger king, if I had to rate it, would be like my 3rd pick for fast food burgers. wendys being number 1, arbys being second even though that isn't a burger joint.
Today's the day. I've been reading that KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and a few other joints have been selling black, white and pink buns in China/Japan for about 3 years now. further proving my point that there's a bunch of wusses in here.

Will post pictures of my burger and give my review later today

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Today's the day. I've been reading that KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and a few other joints have been selling black, white and pink buns in China/Japan for about 3 years now. further proving my point that there's a bunch of wusses in here.

Will post pictures of my burger and give my review later today
Same, done with work at 2, heading to BK directly after.

Reactions: Woefulrelic

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
For me:
1. Carl's Jr
2. Jack in the Box

Luckily for my health, neither of these chains are in the East Coast

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
For me:
1. Carl's Jr
2. Jack in the Box

Luckily for my health, neither of these chains are in the East Coast
I was just going to say I don't have those options in my part of the east coast hahaha

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
further proving my point that there's a bunch of wusses in here.
A culinary wussy I am not.......I use to eat "sea cucumbers" several times a year, in my younger days, when I was living at home.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
A culinary wussy I am not.......I use to eat "sea cucumbers" several times a year, in my younger days, when I was living at home.
Are those similar to Rocky Mountain oysters?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store