Hope For Argentinean Submarine

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We have been discussing this on another forum that I post on.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Guess I'm out of the loop, this is the first I'm hearing it. They are too busy covering sexual scandals on TV.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Guess I'm out of the loop, this is the first I'm hearing it. They are too busy covering sexual scandals on TV.
Then I guess you haven't heard about the long lost ghost ship that ran ashore in California?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Do tell!?
The Russian cruise ship MV Lyubov Orlova had been missing at sea for three years before a wreck that fit her description ran aground on a California beach a few days ago.The ship was being towed to a scrap yard when the lines broke and she went adrift and disappeared.
The wreck that ran aground was said to be infested with hordes of disease ridden rats.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The Russian cruise ship MV Lyubov Orlova had been missing at sea for three years before a wreck that fit her description ran aground on a California beach a few days ago.The ship was being towed to a scrap yard when the lines broke and she went adrift and disappeared.
The wreck that ran aground was said to be infested with hordes of disease ridden rats.
The science channel covered an old ship off the california coast that was buried but they always build it up and said it could be infested with rats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store