how far would you go to keep your prized fish???

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
I drive a 14 year old car but go 100miles out of my way to buy a fish.Picture a 92 sunbird convertible with a 6" 125g aga stand sticking out of the passenger seat 60miles at 10F last winter.A cop laughed at me over his loudspeaker.
The oscar in my avatar I saw on a cold winter day too top was frozen down.Couldnt pass him up so wrapped him in my sweatshirt and jacket and drove home in a tshirt 25 miles.
Came home from work soaked in sweat today fist place I went?pool ? shower? hot humid fishroom? you all know the answer:screwy:
Im not rich and dont care about expensive toys nights out booze,strippers or drugs,Id rather clean my fishtanks
good thing my wife is understanding even offered fish of my choice shipped in for my birthday

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
well to get my allowence to buy fish food, I was cleaning the yard, and accedently cut off the end of off my thumb. luckily I doged the bone, so it was able to grow back:D

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
Ive gone so far as to get my wife enraged and get into mega fights with her.
I would go into details but the single folks might get too traumatized.

im all to familier with mega fights the amount of crap i get just to go meet you guys is amazing let alone fish i buy.

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
im all to familier with mega fights the amount of crap i get just to go meet you guys is amazing let alone fish i buy.
You and me both brotha!!! You can never win with the wife / girlfriend / signifigant other!!!!

ANOTHER F@!*&NG FISH / SNAKE!!!!!!!:WHOA: ...........yeah well thats why i work like 55 + hrs a week, so i can enjoy my hobbies on my little time off!!!!:) ;) :D

I go "fish shopping" at least 2 times a week, dang I guess i am worse than the wife with the clothes shopping!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahaha!!!!!:ROFL:

Hey NIC what is it That fish place / that pet place tomm.................hahahahahah, I cant wait:woot: :headbang2 :thumbsup: !!!!!

Kuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
Benton,Ky
well i dont compare to miles and miles of cold journys, or 50+ hours of work, but my room is lined with tanks from top to bottom i think its illeagal how many electrical and extion cords i have in there, sleeping is rough most nights because my room is so humid from all the water, but hey i like my fish

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
well i dont compare to miles and miles of cold journys, or 50+ hours of work, but my room is lined with tanks from top to bottom i think its illeagal how many electrical and extion cords i have in there, sleeping is rough most nights because my room is so humid from all the water, but hey i like my fish

Thats so funny dude, your room is so humid that you cant sleep......hahahahahah!!!!:ROFL: :ROFL:

bluebeard4ever

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2006
Ashland KY
I don't have to go far, I have a pretty big in ground pool outback that rarely gets used for anything, once thaty was to msall I would buy all the houses in my neighbor hood, bulldoze tham and build a mega 25 million gallon aquarium, just gimme enough time mmmmmahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............mmmmmmmmmmmmhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store