How Many People Have YOU Referred To MFK???

ridether

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
M.O
Every time I visit a fish shop I try to meet the manger to see if he has ever heard of MFK. I have gone to many and have had no luck in finding a member. I have visited 15!! Fish stores here in Missouri. However I always get a pen and paper and write down “ www.monsterfishkeepers.com “ I hope they visited.

They always ask me what do they sell or How much does it Cost? :screwy:

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
ridether;1340055; said:
Every time I visit a fish shop I try to meet the manger to see if he has ever heard of MFK. I have gone to many and have had no luck in finding a member. I have visited 15!! Fish stores here in Missouri. However I always get a pen and paper and write down “ www.monsterfishkeepers.com “ I hope they visited.

They always ask me what do they sell or How much does it Cost? :screwy:
Where at in Missouri? I've left a few MFK brouchers at a few of them...;). I don't know how many people I have personally referred to MFK, but I know there are at least 10 here...:D....possibly more! Its hard to refer people though, I mean this site is so freakin big, almost everyone already knows about it! :headbang2

jaws19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Clarkston MI
0 heheheheheh noo at least 4

408smokin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
At home
I just join this month, but ever since then, I have been telling all my friends to check out the site.. is so helpful getting information or just checking out what people have.. Its GREAT.. love it

kasper909

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2007
SoCal
I've told a lot of people about the site I don't know how many have joined? But I have started 3 of my buddies on my old tanks(hooked 4 life)hahaha:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::naughty::naughty::naughty:

BIGMONSTER

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2007
Federal Way, WA, D.S.A.

flemming

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2008
netherlands

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com