How to make your own Carp Boillie's ( Bait )

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Some more

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/8155/Pictionary/boilierecipe.htm

Also i am asked a lot what can you catch Carp on well

Don't be afraid to experiment, many household foods make excellent baits and are well worth a try.

Sweet corn or Maize ,Marshmallows(They make an excellent floater that the carp love)
Bread thats Bread Paste,Bread Flake,Bread Crust, and the old one Potatoes Old boys tell me this was the bait years ago i have never caught on them but favorite for carp fishing during the Seventies and Eighties new potatoes work very well. The tinned variety.

and the good old Maggot and Worms

dave1982

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2007
canada
when i fish for carp buy canned corn bait the water with a hand full use a pickerel rig corn on the top hook worm on the bottom works well for big cats too best time is after dusk

Azn_fisherman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Eastpointe Michigan
dave1982;693150; said:
when i fish for carp buy canned corn bait the water with a hand full use a pickerel rig corn on the top hook worm on the bottom works well for big cats too best time is after dusk
yeah,corn is one of the best baits out there. what i do is dump a pile of corn in the water and put corn on my hook until its not seen and camoflage it with the pile, then the carp comes hurrying along sucking up the corn and snags onto my hook and then.....ya reel em in. hope that helped ya out

Brackishbandit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2007
Miami
I grew up on a carp infested river in WI and our trick to bring them in was to tae dry dog food and put it in a pantyhose and just wait for them to come and pull out the treble hook and corn sounds crazy but it never failed and you can eat carp( smoke them they taste like ham not a fan though ) the commercial fisherman come and dip net the carp out and pull more then records but cannot claim cause they where netted using dog food chum???

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store