Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2017
What do I need to send/receive private messages?​

Yayo32

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2017
Under my profile, I don't have any "private conversation" but i do have a link to "conversations". Are those private? I've wondered the same thing.
Same?? I literally just found the conversation link it wasn't showing up at all

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; On my screen it reads "Private Conversation" in light blue. It is at the top of the box right above Real name: For example for TigerBarbs.com it is showing above

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Click on the person's name you want to PM. A popup will popup, click the start conversation button.

FishEZ

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Brampton, Ontario
www.fishez.ca
I now see the link above the Real name as Jeff S skjl47 describes, but now that I recall, when a person is new, they do not have that feature yet. If Yoyo Yayo32 Yayo32 doesn't have that "Private Conversation" link above the Real Name of the individuals, then I suspect that's why.

FishEZ

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Brampton, Ontario
www.fishez.ca
When you post, you can see the buttons under the text box used to type your message. One of the buttons is "Upload a File". If you are too new to this forum you will not see that button and will not have the rights to do so. I know it's a pain, but keep posting and eventually you will have the rights to upload photos.

Here's a photo of this post, notice the button:
upload-button.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store