- Jan 28, 2023
- Have you tested your water?
- If yes, what is your ammonia?
- If yes, what is your nitrite?
- If yes, what is your nitrate?
- If I did not test my water...
- ...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
- Do you do water changes?
- What percentage of water do you change?
- How frequently do you change your water?
- Every two weeks
- If I do not change my water...
- ...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
So I just returned from college to check on my tanks and I came home to a nasty surprise my bowfront and hex tank are both infested with hydras. This is one the few pests I don’t know how to handle but I know they can be dangerous and I don’t want to put my young piranhas at risk (their around 3 months old) does anyone know how to remove them?