Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
0.0ppm
If yes, what is your nitrite?
0.15ppm
If yes, what is your nitrate?
0.12ppm
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
21-30%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every two weeks
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
So I just returned from college to check on my tanks and I came home to a nasty surprise my bowfront and hex tank are both infested with hydras. This is one the few pests I don’t know how to handle but I know they can be dangerous and I don’t want to put my young piranhas at risk (their around 3 months old) does anyone know how to remove them?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
So I just returned from college to check on my tanks and I came home to a nasty surprise my bowfront and hex tank are both infested with hydras. This is one the few pests I don’t know how to handle but I know they can be dangerous and I don’t want to put my young piranhas at risk (their around 3 months old) does anyone know how to remove them?
Hopefully this helps.
https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/what-is-this-thing-in-my-tank.743253/post-8377427

Reactions: kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store