I am weak....could not resist any longer....

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I'd buy some in a heart beat IF I could get a male and female that were that nice, but oddly all the pairs showing up seem to have 1 nice ray and the other "not as nice".

Almost like someone is playing quality control.

Almost like back then the blackie ban was lifted........

Almost like some stuff never changes.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I'd buy some in a heart beat IF I could get a male and female that were that nice, but oddly all the pairs showing up seem to have 1 nice ray and the other "not as nice".

Almost like someone is playing quality control.

Almost like back then the blackie ban was lifted........

Almost like some stuff never changes.
People always manipulate the market lol... that's why we ray guys need to stay tight knit so we can overcome that lol... but also I have heard from a few people that these things change a ton so who knows what they will look like later....

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Maybe I just have an overactive imagination? lmao.....

I didn't mean to take away anything from the male, I'm sure he's crazy nice too in the flesh, its just that the female is one of those rays that makes other rays look bad, I'm sure if there was no female in the pic the male would definitely take the center stage and get some of the credit he deserves......

And congrats on keeping a PURE group of rays! The "mutt" thing is becoming a pretty scary reality faster then any of us can even recognize.

I never thought I'd see the day where you could spend $2-3K+++++ on a ray and you are expected to be ok with not knowing jack about the parents. And we continue to let it get worse and worse....... :(

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Maybe I just have an overactive imagination? lmao.....

I didn't mean to take away anything from the male, I'm sure he's crazy nice too in the flesh, its just that the female is one of those rays that makes other rays look bad, I'm sure if there was no female in the pic the male would definitely take the center stage and get some of the credit he deserves......

And congrats on keeping a PURE group of rays! The "mutt" thing is becoming a pretty scary reality faster then any of us can even recognize.

I never thought I'd see the day where you could spend $2-3K+++++ on a ray and you are expected to be ok with not knowing jack about the parents. And we continue to let it get worse and worse....... :(
Yea man- hybrids are scary out there... i admit some are very pretty but the not knowing what is in the mix is not something I am cool with....

and because she makes me happy..lol

IMG_3052.JPG

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Beautiful Rays Jay....Grats on them and also on keeping it pure.....

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I'd be juiced if that was my ugly one.... I'd be excited if that was the nicer looking of my pair, cause that would mean I had 2... lol. Don't take things the wrong way Jay, I know feelings can be strong with expensive brown ray that others don't appreciate, I have Falks.... lol. The important thing is you got some and you're happy with em.... The only thing that really matters at the end of the day..... Grow em big and make even nicer ones!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store