i feel really stupid asking, but what lighting is this?

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
i was given the whole setup by my cousin's girl's parents as a set. they weren't home only his girl and she didn't know. I feel like the two outer fixtures are t5 and middle is led but I'm not sure. each outer fixture can handle another bulb and I would like to get them if I do easier corals such as zoos or xenia that my dogface hopefully wont bother. I'm assuming the blue strip is actinic

if you need a better pic I can take some. it just doesn't say anything on the light so I cant even look up the brand.

the tank is a 72 gallon fluval with the drilled bottom if that helps. I'm assuming they bought it all as a kit. I cant find much info on that aquarium either. seems like it was discontinued after a fairly short run?

the Naso came with the aquarium . As you can see, all my fish are in great health. I have a pincushion and a rockboring urchin. a fighter conch, astreas, and turbos. I let them munch on the algae. Tang already is too large for the tank. I had this setup for about 4 months. it is established for years I transferred everything including the water. I'm in the process of finding someone with a 180+ gallon for the Tang. it gets 18 inches.

20170616_154107.jpg

20170616_155242(0)-1.jpg

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
should say on the bulbs maybe? they look thin, maybe T5's

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
Alright thankyou. I'll unscrew them and look tonight.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store