I hate moving Part 2.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
my parents have more worthless **** in their attic...

and they had me involved in moving all of it up there.

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
redtailfool said:
LOL.. actually the junks from my wife..
i must admit, my wife isn't responsible for the build up of junk in my house, for the most part shes real quick to get rid of stuff...even if it still works. just the other week she threw out a pair of old Kenwood 921 amps! sure theyre kinda old, but they still worked.hehe

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
piranha45 said:
my parents have more worthless **** in their attic...

and they had me involved in moving all of it up there.
Look it over good, Last time I helped clean out a basement my share was over $800 and there were three of us. Some prime finds were a Stuebin bear, An old erector set in the origional case with the tools, a bag of 100 sets of glass doornobs, and the grill from a pre WWII Duesenberg. Took a couple weeks to find buyers for everything.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
dude ima kick your s and your girls arse for throwing them amps out. you got any other car amps you wana get rid of free let a brother no i pay shipping on them da m mit they be good for highs man

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
yea neo the pbass is dead

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
WckedMidas said:
dude ima kick your s and your girls arse for throwing them amps out. you got any other car amps you wana get rid of free let a brother no i pay shipping on them da m mit they be good for highs man
heh..wasnt planning on getting rid of them, both had a channel out but fixable. have been hanging on to them for about 10 yrs now. more for sentimental reasons than anything else. if i find any other older amps in storage ill let you know. out of curioustiy any paricular interest in the 921? there are plenty of amps available nowadays that can do everything that that amp could. oh and pls dont threaten my family.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
it was a joke dude. and im totaly sorry i forgot to say sorry about your lose. i had company when i replied and thought i did. I lost 90 percent my fish last weekend when i went away so i no what it like. I just like the old kenwood amps they were good for bass. new amps are cool but old school where it at. Kenwood 1023 was a bad mother

islander671

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
WckedMidas said:
it was a joke dude. and im totaly sorry i forgot to say sorry about your lose. i had company when i replied and thought i did. I lost 90 percent my fish last weekend when i went away so i no what it like. I just like the old kenwood amps they were good for bass. new amps are cool but old school where it at. Kenwood 1023 was a bad mother
All cool bro..
Yea i agree with you on the Kenwood series amps. 921 were amazing amps for their time. the 1021's and 1023 i wasnt able to try until much later.
90% is alot of fish to lose...sorry to hear and good luck restocking.

RTF sorry for your losses as well, and sorry for swaying the topic of the post.hehe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store