Mar 27, 2005
indeed rocky, indeed.

phene4grene420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
york, pa
GTS said:
Ok...I am as opened minded as the next guy( I am CERTAINLY not bush's biggest fan) however how the hell was 9/11 his fault? He was not even in office for a year..So how can he be blamed?

Doesnt make sense to me...
aw come on, you people are so blind. he had prior knowledge of 9/11.

how do you explain more than 50 congressmen/government officials admitting that they received phone calls and warnings the day or days prior to 9/11 telling them not to fly to or be in new york city on September 11th?

also...in 2001 prior to 9/11 alone, there were 67 cases of planes flying off course. in each one of those cases f-18 interceptors were sent out to make sure there was nothing going awry.....how come on 9/11 when FOUR (4) planes flew off course, there were ZERO (0) interceptors sent out to check on them?

plus given the fact that the Bushes and the bin Ladens were partners for many years.....the bin Ladens are who gave Bush Jr. the money to start his first oil rig to begin with........AND!!!! - Osama bin Laden worked for the CIA back in the 70's over in afghanistan.

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
phene4grene420 said:

how do you explain more than 50 congressmen/government officials admitting that they received phone calls and warnings the day or days prior to 9/11 telling them not to fly to or be in new york city on September 11th?

also...in 2001 prior to 9/11 alone, there were 67 cases of planes flying off course. in each one of those cases f-18 interceptors were sent out to make sure there was nothing going awry.....how come on 9/11 when FOUR (4) planes flew off course, there were ZERO (0) interceptors sent out to check on them?

plus given the fact that the Bushes and the bin Ladens were partners for many years.....the bin Ladens are who gave Bush Jr. the money to start his first oil rig to begin with........AND!!!! - Osama bin Laden worked for the CIA back in the 70's over in afghanistan.

There can never be peace with difference and variety. Race and Religion will always be the number 1 source of war.

If you want peace, then you must eliminate all major differences.

phene4grene420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
york, pa
i never mentioned anything about peace, difference, race, or religion.....i just said the BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11.....THEY LET IT HAPPEN to scare the US citizens into trusting Bush and his ways. everybody knows bin laden was mainly behind it.....now bush is trying to say that Iraq if to blame. only thing bush got against iraq is the fact that saddam hussein put a bounty on the head of bush sr.....now JR is getting revenge, that is all.

and your HITLER loving ways are not the answer either.

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
phene4grene420 said:
i never mentioned anything about peace, difference, race, or religion.....i just said the BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR 9/11.....THEY LET IT HAPPEN to scare the US citizens into trusting Bush and his ways. everybody knows bin laden was mainly behind it.....now bush is trying to say that Iraq if to blame. only thing bush got against iraq is the fact that saddam hussein put a bounty on the head of bush sr.....now JR is getting revenge, that is all.

and your HITLER loving ways are not the answer either.
Yea and your point?

I just hope we get oil out of this. We definatly need to get something out of this war.

my Hitler way is not "THE" answer, its One of them.

the USA should take over Iraq.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
GTS said:
Ok...I am as opened minded as the next guy( I am CERTAINLY not bush's biggest fan) however how the hell was 9/11 his fault? He was not even in office for a year..So how can he be blamed?

Doesnt make sense to me...
I agree

sleepyflight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
phene4grene420 said:

Seems to me like you believe everything you hear...I'm sure you read the onion and every blog you can get your eyes on. Only problem is they're just a bunch of jacka**es like you looking to place blame to make themselves feel better. Where were you? Did you help stop it? Obviously your informational gathering skill are so great you too should have known and been able to make it all better. I know Bush isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but the pres. practically doesn't even run the show....it's all admin. Further more, I'll agree with GTS....takes time to have control. But who really pi$$es me off.....(next reply)

phene4grene420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
york, pa
no....what's YOUR point?

basically you're saying you don't care that OUR OWN PRESIDENT dicked our country over.

the war in iraq is totally uncalled for, that is MY point. Bush went there blaming them on 9/11 and saying that they have weapons of mass destruction, and still to this day we've found ZERO. and now that IRAN admitted to having nukes we're going after them.

it's a shame to see that you don't care at all for what goes on in your own country, and are too worried about invading, taking over, and making money from another country.

phene4grene420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
york, pa
sleepyflight said:
Seems to me like you believe everything you hear...I'm sure you read the onion and every blog you can get your eyes on. Only problem is they're just a bunch of jacka**es like you looking to place blame to make themselves feel better. Where were you? Did you help stop it? Obviously your informational gathering skill are so great you too should have known and been able to make it all better. I know Bush isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but the pres. practically doesn't even run the show....it's all admin. Further more, I'll agree with GTS....takes time to have control. But who really pi$$es me off.....(next reply)

oh and you're the guy sitting at home watching television beleiving what you hear on FOX NEWS....which is all government ran. you only hear what they want you to hear. look how much coverage they gave us about the downing street memo.

sleepyflight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
PeacockBass said:
You cry for people you have never known, yet you dont give a **** about your snakehead that you say you care about.

To everyone who believes in god- By being sad about death, you are automatically showing us, that you are not a true believer and are there for are just believing in the fairytails as a way to sleep at night.

A true believer in God is happy about death, because this means the person is in heaven, which is 123123123123 times greater then earth.

I personally dont care much when people die. Death is Part of living. Accept it.
I'd say you've stooped to a new alltime low. Not only do you force your ignorant, malicious, and unproven beliefs onto others but have the audacity to practically chastise the people who cry for them? WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU SLIMY PEICE OF $HIT?!?!?! People might cry who are believers because of the human nature to be selfish and miss something that was dear to them that they might never get to touch, listen to, or see ever again, not because they don't believe that the person may be going to a better place. You must be the biggest slack jawed, insensitive prick, ignorant SOB I've ever seen. Do you even think before you say $hit like this??? :swear: :swear: You may as well go on a murder spree with your belief system....

quote: "There can never be peace with difference and variety. Race and Religion will always be the number 1 source of war. If you want peace, then you must eliminate all major differences."

So do you then believe that there is a superior race?? WTF, I"M SO FU**ING PI$$ED THAT MOTHER F**CKERS LIKE YOU AREN"T MUTE BASTARDS!!! :swear:

I may get banned for this but oh fu**ing well if pricks like you reside on this forum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store