I Invite you to Listen to My Podcast,

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Hello! A few of you may know that I am a pod caster and have been pod-casting for the last few years. I'm looking to expand my audience and get some more exposure for my show! I host a show on BlogTalkRadio called American Variety Network and I do all sorts of shows from baking and cooking shows to talk shows to crime shows to WWE shows and of course fish keeping shows! I'm inviting you all to listen to my show. I will post 1 link each show so you can have the opportunity to listen to the show!!!
But for now, you can check out my podcast here.
www.blogtalkradio.com/americannetwork

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Here is my first LIVE podcast I invite you all to listen too!
It starts at 8 pm est and you just click the link to listen!
Tonight LIVE at 8 PM EST on Fish Trials The Podcast on American Variety Network, CIA Fish Keeper Aqua Alex will be discussing another of his personal favorite South American Cichlids, the Uaru cichlid! I call the Uaru Cichlid the poor man's discus because of the coloration and the fact that they require the same water parameters as discus! I will be discussing how to keep and care for the Uaru Cichlid, what to feed the Uaru cichlid, tankmates for the Uaru, and more!!! You will leave this show with some awesome information on Uaru cichlids! I hope I can convince you to get a Uaru! So come join me LIVE at 8 PM EST to learn about Uaru cichlids!!!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americannetwork/2015/08/14/fish-trials-on-avn-episode-2-uaru-cichlids

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
I'm excited for this one! I get to sit back relax and adlib an entire show with a good fish keeper friend of mine!
Tonight LIVE at 9 PM EST, 8 PM CST, 7 PM MST, and 6 PM PST I, Aqua Alex am proud to welcome back for the first time in 9 Months Blue View Aquatics owner Josh Rodriguez to the show!!! BVA owner Josh will be on Aquatic Wetline for the first time in 2015 to provide us with a BIG update on his fish Business Blue View Aquatics! Josh says he has BIG NEWS he'd like to share with the New England Fish keepers and Fish keepers in general! How has Blue View Aquatics been doing? What is the news for Blue View Aquatics? Well, fish keepers only one way to find out and that is tune in to the show at 9 PM EST! Call in at 1 347-989-8142 to ask any questions. See you tonight at 9 PM EST!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americ...-hour-on-avn-august-2015-interview-and-update

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store