I Love Ugly Cats

Doradid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
catfishville
no deworming. i'm open to suggestions. i did hit him with melafix, Maroxy and tetracycline when i got him

65 001.jpg

65 002.jpg

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
His eyes do look a bit large making me think he is significantly stunted, but that doesn't mean he won't have some catch up growth. He doesn't look emaciated, so that really good.

For a 29 gallon tank, you might want to try Jungle Parasite Clear. The Praziquantel in it will help to get rid of a lot of species of worms. The Metronidazole in it will help to get rid of intestinal flagellates and some intestinal bacteria. It has a few other medications in it that help to hit off the other types of worms. I've had this work pretty well for me in the past.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
ericifish;3631054; said:
Good looking fish. You shOuld check out gulper cats. I think those are hysterical
Maybe not a great combo with some of his smaller catfish. They'd just be tasty appetizers. :D

ericifish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2008
Florida
Wet Whiskers;3631078; said:
Maybe not a great combo with some of his smaller catfish. They'd just be tasty appetizers. :D
Very true. Not for his tank, but for the fact that he loves ugly cats :)

Doradid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
catfishville
yea, gulpers are on my to do list, right after win the lottery. my wife would kill me if i came home with a $400 fish

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
I've seen vendors with them priced around $150, but then you have to add shipping on to that. Still, if you want several fish or can put together a group buy with some locals, thats help take care of shipping.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good luck finding a Lithodoras Dorsalis,I've been after one for a few years now and I've only seen twelve inchers for sale,no babies.I'm guessing you already know that they grow huge.

q_fish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Los Angeles CA
lol. that a very small tank for the rip saw =/.. that like puttin shaq or yao ming in a dwarf house =(.. nice lookin cat though.. i wish i had one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store