I need around 10-12 guys to help me Socal/91770

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon M

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Port Saint John, FL
If I lived in Cali I'd be there in a heat beat for free beer and pizza. That's the best deal I've heard all week. :D Try to take pics of the move.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Thanks Db for the great idea....I shall try it...
You'd think the PVC would break, but nope..... I've moved tank for years with PVC, it's the perfect replacement for friends with excuseitis (can't ever help but have phenominal excuses for why they can't) Even makes glass 180s relatively easy to move all by yourself. Possibilities are endless with the addition of a "Come-a-long" (ratcheting cable winch)

Make sure to take lots of pics!!!!

dhjr0915

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Dorn's World..
I will take tons of pics....Im just a newbie at posting them up but I will have my friends help me lol...

dhjr0915

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Dorn's World..
Ok so I think I have gathered enough guys now I just hope everyone who said they will show up shows up lol....Thanks for the love and feedback mfker's...

dhjr0915

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Dorn's World..
Well I just want to say thank you to the people that actually showed up....I had a great time and met some great guys...I will be posting up pics on the setup and filtration thread tomorrow so everyone can see some pics of the new monster I have added to my fish collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store