I need help pls. Can u id this atfs for me? Thanks

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
You're very welcome! Good call on the fatfs. They don't get enough love in the hobby imo
Yeah I like fatf more than vitts. Anyway how did u know they were fatf? I can show u videos of them if u have fb msnger or viber ;)

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
Np bro. I just need people’s opinions on my atfs.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Yeah I like fatf more than vitts. Anyway how did u know they were fatf? I can show u videos of them if u have fb msnger or viber ;)
I've simply been looking at a lot of atf for a very long time lol. At this point for me, it's like telling the difference between dog breeds like comparing a German shepherd and a husky: they're superficially similar, but once you're familiar with them, the differences are obvious. I go into what those differences are in great detail in the sticky.

Moved to other characins :)
I didn't even notice, thank you my friend ?

Can u sir id this pls. These are my friend’s atf

View attachment 1391400
Those are fatfs as well

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
I've simply been looking at a lot of atf for a very long time lol. At this point for me, it's like telling the difference between dog breeds like comparing a German shepherd and a husky: they're superficially similar, but once you're familiar with them, the differences are obvious. I go into what those differences are in great detail in the sticky.

I didn't even notice, thank you my friend ?

Those are fatfs as well
Ok thanks sir. Anyway could you tell me the technique to know the difference? I know fatfs are slimmer. But its hard to tell when they are very young like 3-6 inches

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ok thanks sir. Anyway could you tell me the technique to know the difference? I know fatfs are slimmer. But its hard to tell when they are very young like 3-6 inches
To answer that question, I will first direct you to this:

That article was written in order to answer this very question. After having read all of that, please feel free to ask any more specific questions you may have.

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
To answer that question, I will first direct you to this:

That article was written in order to answer this very question. After having read all of that, please feel free to ask any more specific questions you may have.
Ok thanks :)

Reactions: Chicxulub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store