I think i might be getting out of rays.

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
So I have made hard decision that there is too much going on and I just can't keep up with the rays. Especially having and selling pups. I haven't even had much time to creep on here for a long time. It has been a sad realization but one that I had to come to. Thought I would let you know on here first before I start posting them up. Would like to see the breeder jag trio go to a well known keeper though. They have been in this forum for so many years.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Really hope you're able to find them a good home..... IF I had the room I'd love to have them, but house is full and population seems to be on the rise....

Really sad seeing all the old schoolers hanging it up..... Sad times for this hobby. Hardly any of the OGs still have rays. :(

Almost feels like the peddlers and the hybrids are winning. :wall:

Gpdriftwood

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to hear. U have current pics of the breeder trio, and what are u trying to get for them?

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
I will try to get some new pics tonight or tomorrow. As far as how much I haven't really thought about it much. You never see true jags for sale so hard to compare. I would be open to suggestions. You can pm me if you would like. Would rather them go to a good home than try to make a bunch off them.. I was selling the pups for 500. And next I have to try and price out the tanks and equipment lol.

Db I hear you I was offered a couple free rays a while back but just don't have the time.

Reactions: Gpdriftwood

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Damn man. Sorry to hear. My max tank is a 75 but I’ve always wanted a ray. Maybe one day!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store