I will Be Hated Once More

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
unknownuza13 said:
What do you mean by conditioning and what is tanning?
conditioning mean getting the fish to it's ultimate condition and tanning is using lights to get the colours out.

Danie|_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2005
ประเทศไทย
neoprodigy said:
First -> :swear: :swear: :swear:

Then -> :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2
wow, wat a visual display of emotion frm u neo.. :y220d: :y220d: :22_yikes:

Danie|_boy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2005
ประเทศไทย
Koji said:
conditioning mean getting the fish to it's ultimate condition and tanning is using lights to get the colours out.
my shifu indeed! :grinno:

ShadowVengance

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
your house
FIRST OF ALL

http://www.dpchallenge.com

great photography site, and you learn SOOO MUCH!. my user name is ShadowVengance on there too if you wanna see, no tank pics sorry.

AND KOJI!

if you go to look at your fish one morning, and none of them are there....and none of your tanks are there.... you musn't worry.....they'll be with me.

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
guesswho2005 said:
YES YOU ARE!!!!!!! Very nice work with apposing lighting. Might try to add some filters to remove the last glint of glar. Nice work Bro!
Currently too busy with my new job thus ain't got time to update any pictures of my fishes. Will be getting a new DC soon too. Thus will be exploring it's function and see if I can get better pictures with it. I'm currently too use to my IXUS 400. :hitting:

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
ShadowVengance said:
FIRST OF ALL

http://www.dpchallenge.com

great photography site, and you learn SOOO MUCH!. my user name is ShadowVengance on there too if you wanna see, no tank pics sorry.

AND KOJI!

if you go to look at your fish one morning, and none of them are there....and none of your tanks are there.... you musn't worry.....they'll be with me.
That will never happen:p I have trained my dogs to guard my tanks:p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store