iAqua's new product! "iAqua Purple"

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
Hi guys. I want to introduce our new product called iAqua Purple. I have personally been using it on my own tanks and my sister's koi pond and it works so well I decided to sell. For one month only MFK members can buy a bottle of 16oz for $7 shipping is $2.50. while supplies last..

iAqua Purple Magic is used for freshwater fish disease treatment; acting against a range of protozoan parasites including Trichodina, Costia, and Chilodonella, as well as monogenean skin flukes and gill flukes. Anti parasite treatment can also assist with bacterial gill disease and bacterial diseases such as skin ulcers. It will also oxidize dissolved organic matter, reducing the biological oxygen demand and improving water quality and clarity. In regard to ornamental fishponds, it is mainly used in koi ponds because of dosing difficulties in heavily planted ponds and fish tanks.

BLUE BOTTLE.jpg

LABLE 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee eng

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
Hi guys. I want to introduce our new product called iAqua Purple. I have personally been using it on my own tanks and my sister's koi pond and it works so well I decided to sell. For one month only MFK members can buy a bottle of 16oz for $7 {shipping is $2.50. U.S.A only} while supplies last..

i Aqua

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
Nov 20, 2020
Valencia California
www.iaquacarbon.com
Hi guys if you like to try our carbon or the Purple you can now buy them from 7 Seas Tropical fish in San Pedro 310-832-5339 and Tiki's in Belflower ca 562-925-2620. You can visit our website for a store near you. https://www.iaquacarbon.com/find-a-store. We will update stores as more and more pet stores sell our product. As far as the price we have no control as to how much each store is going to sell it for. Also, want to remind 16oz for $7 each + shipping $2.50 is going to expire on 8/19/2021. After pice is $16.90 each and shipping is $3.90 or you can pick it up in person.

Reactions: Caveden

Asianbucketbrigade

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2018
I’d like to order some straight from you. Shall I send money and an address straight to your PayPal? Sent by Wes!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store