ID flower horn please

Mopar32985

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Maryland
Here is my pride and joy had him about 8 months now. He is around 12 or so inches. I would like to know what kind he is. Im sure its just a Red Dragon, but he has the wrap tail. Would also like to know what grade you think he is. Thanks for any help.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Looks like he might be a mix. GM and ZZ ???? That is just a guess :) Bastard, Au dong, Baby cris, Ayo, dave, Someone will know :)

twk1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2005
Home
Wow, looks Great... Awesome coloration on that FH! But why did you wait so long to finally want to know what kind of FH it is? if i had a nice one like that i would want to know ASAP!
But Sorry, i don't know exactly what type of fh it is... one of the pro's will help you out soon enough! :)

Mopar32985

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Maryland
Thanks you guys for your nice replys. The camera i use is a Nikon D40. To answer the other question....When i first got him i didn't really care what kind he was i just loved his coloration, and his body composition. Hopefully someone can give me an idea. Thanks again

P.S. If you look at the pic under my name that wqas him when i first got him at 3.5 inches.

Mopar32985

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Maryland
Thanks bastard. Haha that just doesnt sound right. But yea thats what i originally thought he was. Someone told me that he was just an average RD. I didnt tke hum to seriously i think he is a little better than average. Could you tell me what makes him a GM besides his wrapped tail. Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store