ID help

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
It is what it is boss. I personally like your passion for cichla. You remind me of "gangster". Didn't matter what the bass was, but loved and cared for them. Good on you for carrying on the passion.

C.R.E.A.M

Reactions: Monsterknan

Monsterknan

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2015
Syracuse
It is what it is boss. I personally like your passion for cichla. You remind me of "gangster". Didn't matter what the bass was, but loved and cared for them. Good on you for carrying on the passion.

C.R.E.A.M
I have learned a lot from people like you and gangster and always appreciate the input from people with the same passion. I previously hAve raised cichla from 2 inch to adult and had keeper for over 5 years until divorce had me take down my tanks. I never thought I would get into it again. But I kept coming back to this forum and got the itch again. Right now I only have the 2 bass a kelberi and this one. Thanks again everyone for supporting this forum

C.R.E.A.M.

Monsterknan

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2015
Syracuse
I have learned a lot from people like you and gangster and always appreciate the input from people with the same passion. I previously hAve raised cichla from 2 inch to adult and had keeper for over 5 years until divorce had me take down my tanks. I never thought I would get into it again. But I kept coming back to this forum and got the itch again. Right now I only have the 2 bass a kelberi and this one. Thanks again everyone for supporting this forum

One of my old mutts!!! Polished turd...hahaha
C.R.E.A.M.
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398231398.942918.jpg

Reactions: cigars and BigShawn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store