Id my flowerhorn and rate my fish!!!!

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
Feed him ocean free products and Northfin alternatively and weekly twice shrimps or fish fillets. Try to avoid specifically pearl enhancing food if possible.

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Feed him ocean free products and Northfin alternatively and weekly twice shrimps or fish fillets. Try to avoid specifically pearl enhancing food if possible.
Thanks mate!!! Will update his growup....

Reactions: SBM

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Is that a show piece. Whether shall I give it a try with this fellow? Thanks.

Last edited:

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Is that a show piece. Whether shall I give it a try with this fellow? Thanks.
Sorry tbh really not even close to being show quality -- for one thing his kok isn't fully colored or pearled; might change later but I kinda doubt it. Anyway, I'm sure you can still love him for being a cool and beautiful fish with tons of personality, even if he's not show quality.

Any idea on What product in hikari is exactly good for flowerhorns to bring out his colors and make to look vivid.. Thanks.
Hikari Blood Parrot+ will help bring out his reds.

Reactions: ZhenZhu

ZhenZhu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2016
Sorry tbh really not even close to being show quality -- for one thing his kok isn't fully colored or pearled; might change later but I kinda doubt it. Anyway, I'm sure you can still love him for being a cool and beautiful fish with tons of personality, even if he's not show quality.

Hikari Blood Parrot+ will help bring out his reds.
Thanks islandguy11 thanks for your opinion will try my level best to groom him and as per the suggestion will get the food as I want him to color more..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store