if i were to...

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
señor_pescados_felices;1281432; said:
would a grant of permission to do such a thing be considered?

As said it's CR and even as nice everyone here is just wait it out and wait for the offical merchandise. Being professional you can't have people making their own shirts when that certain design might not be how the site chooses to be respresented in public. Not to mention the threat of mass production and someone trying to make money off of someone elses name. Have faith, the merchandise will come soon.

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
Oh I wasn't really wanting to make one,though I do have access to a silk screening machine.I don't wear cloths with any logos whatsoever on them,not much of the walking billboard type,hehe.

I was just asking if Li would give an MFK member permission to create a shirt or two for themselves if they asked nicely...simply because I was curious if he would or not. (or more likely one for themselves and one for Li)

Didn't know there was official MFK gear finally coming though...good news,esp. for those who like to advertise...LOL (I kid I kid)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Gothyc_samurai;1312396; said:
thanks for your responses, so in the event of MFK spirit, would not be able to ahave the "M" tattooed?
When in doubt pm neoprodigy.

But yes for everyone who didn't know monster gear is coming..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store