Illegal

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Illegal in my state or in the whole country? For state, piranhas and freshwater stingrays #$%^ you georgia!!! for country, a snakehead. #$%^ the people who ruined it for everyone by releasing them into the wild!!!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
To be honest I might end up moving out of the us one day. Not sure if I just want to move to another state or give america's rules on snake heads a big middle finger and leave. I'll have to do more research if I get serious about moving out of the us.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If either of us leaves the us because of our love for snakeheads then we have to go the full 9 yards. Get the biggest snakehead, breed them, sell them, write an article about them, just do everything you can do that involves snakeheads lol, if ya gonna move for a snakehead then you better get the most out of them.

Dr. Deep

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2018
If either of us leaves the us because of our love for snakeheads then we have to go the full 9 yards. Get the biggest snakehead, breed them, sell them, write an article about them, just do everything you can do that involves snakeheads lol, if ya gonna move for a snakehead then you better get the most out of them.
No doubt! Make it count.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store