illustrations to differentiate normal silver, albino silver, platinum silver. snow

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I think Asian arro should be much cheaper since they are bred in farms with regularity.
Totally agreed. Silver aro should cost more, consider the risk of boat get capsize from getting hit by arapaima...

Zeke

Banned
Jan 29, 2014
chattavegas
After it the boat flips, then you have the problem of the occupants being devoured by piranhas, caiman, and Candiru because they were knocked out by the Arapaima when it lept out of the tea colored Amazon River water . Not to mention ,if they were in deep water where the Brachyplatystoma filamentosum lurks. We should boycott these South American "river monkeys".... Far too many fishermen get killed this way every year. Just imagine the untold thousands of orphan natives caused from the silver rocketing sledgehammer of the flooded forest.... The bone breaking,bloodthirsty, and unremorseful killer, Arapaima gigas. I am going to go and flush my Arowana immediately, so I can have a clear conscious that I have not added to the loss of a single native life in this dangerous hobby we all love so dearly. Lol.

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Layman terms not scientific terms.. see the fish as it presents itself..
You sure albinism is solely defined by red pink eyes.. ?.if what you posted earlier is correct.. you said " albinos typically have red eyes". Typically = usually . Albinos usually have red eyes.. but usually means more often than not.. in another words.. in rare occasions they do not have red eyes.
Typically = usually Again incorrect. Look up the definition of Typical.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
I'm sure I remember you saying before no risk so no point in captive breeding
You can't remember anything! I said, "Why would one goes to all the trouble of shutting off a section of river to breed a fish that he can just go net it out of a ditch?"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store