I'm back! Anyone here from the good ol' days?

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Hey all! The title is only a little bit sarcastic. So, I originally joined way back in 2007 when I was just a lil 13 year old with an overstocked 55g and way more energy than I knew what to do with. Cut to almost 14 years later and here I am as a 27 year old getting back into the hobby. So glad to see that MFK is still around-- I remember way back when it was just getting started and there were new posts in every forum every 2 minutes or so. Still, can't wait to start posting again and show off my new aquascapes. Anyone around from back then or anyone I might remember? Message me! And I'm excited to meet any new people too!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey all! The title is only a little bit sarcastic. So, I originally joined way back in 2007 when I was just a lil 13 year old with an overstocked 55g and way more energy than I knew what to do with. Cut to almost 14 years later and here I am as a 27 year old getting back into the hobby. So glad to see that MFK is still around-- I remember way back when it was just getting started and there were new posts in every forum every 2 minutes or so. Still, can't wait to start posting again and show off my new aquascapes. Anyone around from back then or anyone I might remember? Message me! And I'm excited to meet any new people too!
Welcome back.

I occasionally browse through some of the archive stuff from way back and i'd say the vast majority of members who took part in those old threads have long gone. But we still have active members who joined in the mid 2000's so i've no doubt you might recognise someone eventually.

:welcome:

ichthyogeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2015
Arkansas
Hi again! I don't remember you, but I'm from a little bit later: the early 2010s era! I rejoined a while ago because I finally got a job and so could entertain thoughts of monster fish haha.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome back.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I recognize the name. But the diet coke with bacon really rings a bell. Who remembers neervana and the bacon
I vaguely remember neervana but not the bacon lol.....and, welcome back Delhezi.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store