im building a pond heres first two pics ive taken since i started digging.

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
guppy said:
I'm suffering from pond envy, my brother-in-law says to hold off on the above ground 8'x12'x2.5' pond until next year. He's spending the money on an outboard instead.
Dam and I was looking forward to the Pics......

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
aquadad said:
Good dig!

Wm R Kerby

wELL THE PLASTIC LINER I WAS GONNA USE WASNT WIDE ENUF IT WAS LIKE 2 FOOT TO SMALL. sO IMA GO PICK SOMEING UP WIDER THIS WEEK THEN TAKE PICS OF IT LINED AND FILLED

Just1nK4ng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2005
Californa
WckedMidas said:
alltogether it probly has like 4 maybe 5 hours dig time if that
Im thinking maybe some turtles and frogs and some watter snakes just for kicks .
if your going to get turtle frog or some water sakes i suggest you put something around the pond so they wont escape

fishkill

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2005
USA
fishkiLL

I have 1 aboveground south american cihcLid pond 1000g interconnected with a semi-aboveground 1500gal koi/centraL cichlid american pond. 2 level filter creek connects the 2 ponds. Koi pond has waterfalls coming from a java jar as well as the connecting creek. Another 1' deep former zen garden for my bonzai was converted into a viewing pool for my malaysian brown arowana with all badasses that ate all 28 3" bala sharks in 1 week. I will post fotos in the coming week week....all 3 ponds are landscaped..... :naughty: Pool doesn't have tobe too deep unLess you want to Lose aLL the viewing fun...

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
That looks nice. I wanna build a pond but I dont have enough room in the backyard =(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store