Get Your MonsterFishKeepers Cap

Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

WE ARE MONSTER FISH KEEPERS!

-MFK STAFF

imagitarium parasite remedy

Discussion in 'Freshwater Diseases and Health Issues' started by Anthony Nolet, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Anthony Nolet

Anthony Nolet Candiru

Nov 3, 2018
      Has anyone used this to treat internal parasites? Someone recommended I use it and I don’t see anything about it helping with internal parasites.

2. kno4te

kno4te Blue Tier VIP

Ron
      Today at 8:27 PM
      Seems to be a herbal for external parasites from reviews I’ve read. Mixed reviews of good and bad.

What are u trying to treat?

3. Anthony Nolet

Anthony Nolet Candiru

Nov 3, 2018
      580D46C3-0F4C-4D61-814E-070BDFA5FEB3.png Whatever these are. They’ve gotten worse. Plus stringy poo. I’ve posted a few things about weird lumps on my fish but never gotten any good answers. The other lumps have gone away but these ones on the tail have been there a few weeks. No ill effects but I don’t want to wait and see what’ll happen if it gets worse

4. kno4te

kno4te Blue Tier VIP

Ron
      Today at 8:27 PM
      Would treat with prazipro and feed metroplex with Epsom salt solution mix. Then add Epsom salt to the tank at 1 tbsp per 5g. Can add seachem focus to make it into a paste.

Epsom sol mix - 1/2 cup distilled water and 3/4 tsp of epsom salt.

The bumps could be lymphocystis and spreading from one fish to the other. It’s like the common cold....one fish has it may go to another.

My suggestion.

Anthony Nolet likes this.
    5. Anthony Nolet

Anthony Nolet Candiru

Nov 3, 2018
      I’ve been using prazipro for the last 10 days. Today will be treatment number 3. The fish still hangs out in a little nook until I come in the room. I noticed the lumps went to the other side of his tail a few days ago. Today I noticed one on his face. First picture in the thread was may 25th. Second picture was July 5th third picture is today. I think it looks better but the spot on the face makes it hard to think that 3468E2EB-6516-4358-8615-6F0E9B05BC98.jpeg

3F180386-3338-4D65-9A85-3761B918D3CD.png

6. Anthony Nolet

Anthony Nolet Candiru

Nov 3, 2018
      None of the other fish have shown any symptoms of these lumps on the tail. The other lumps they’ve had have been gone for a few weeks and haven’t been back.

7. RD.

RD. Crazy Canuck

Billy Jack
      21 minutes ago